Thursday, April 16, 2015

March Fandom of the Month Club Review - Doctor Who



The Price: $15.99/month
The Goods:  Jewelry themed around a specific fandom every month.


Doctor Who Bracelet:  The bracelet is stamped with "We're all stories in the end."  I absolutely adore this.  It's simple but has meaning even if you're not a Whovian.


Dalek Ring: This is my least favorite piece of the three, but I still quite like it.  The back of it is adjustable - fortunately it actually fits me when it's at it's tightest.  I just wish it were silver.


Tardis Necklace: I wore this a couple days ago and got several compliments on it.  It's a pretty substantial piece; the Tardis is about an inch tall but has quite a bit of weight to it.


FotMC is similar to Loot Crate in that the months will be very hit or miss based on whether or not you like the specific fandom.  Fortunately, she posts spoiler hints on Instagram so you can unsub if you're not into the next month's.

No comments:

Post a Comment