Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring 2015 FabFitFun Review


The Box: FabFitFun VIP
The Cost: $49.99/season
The Goods: Full size, premium beauty, fitness, fashion and wellness products guaranteed to be worth $125 or more.  


Intense Body Blast DVDs: ($27.99)  I honestly don't remember the last time I worked out.  I really need to get back to it.  I really enjoyed pilates when I did it, so I'm hoping I'll like this.


Jules Smith Watercolor Scarf: ($42)  I don't wear scarves often and when I do, it's usually when the weather is much cooler.   I'm not sure how much wear I'll get out of this one but I really like the colors of it.


Rifle Paper Co Bon Voyage Coaster Set: ($16)  I love the artwork on these.  There's no such thing as too many coasters, right?


Mirace-Gro Groables - Basil: ($1)  We already have a rather sizeable basil plant but J and I are sort of plant hoarders so we'll never say no to another one.


Orly Cake Pop: ($8)  I adore this milky pink shade.  It's just begging for nail art.


Orly BB Creme: ($15)  I feel so weird when my nails are naked, but maybe this will be good for the times I'm just too lazy to do something creative or dramatic with my nails.


Ofra Brushes - #11 & #20: ($15.95 & $29.95)  I already have several shadow brushes but, really, is there such a thing as too many makeup brushes?  The only odd thing about these is that they smell vaguely of paint.


Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster Restoration Serum: ($48)  I'm always a little hesitant to try serums as my skin is very acne-prone.  This has a lot of good reviews, even from people with acne, so I'm going to give it a shot.


Cosmos Creations - Salted Caramel: ($1.31)  I've had these before.  They're sort of a sweet version of Cheetos...both in texture and in addictiveness. 


Yasi Tattoos: FFF values these at $36 but that seems way excessive.  Also, I'm not sure that I'd want to wear a tattoo that says "swallow."


Hello Fresh Coupon: I've been debating trying Hello Fresh, so maybe this will be the incentive I needed.


Total Value: $205, not including Hello Fresh coupon and the tattoos

It's not an altogether bad box, but I think I liked the Winter box better.  I am excited to see how my skin likes the serum, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment