Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Golden Tote 2016 Mystery Tote Reveal #1

The Box: Golden Tote's Mystery Tote
The Price: $60
The Goods: 4 items from previous Golden Tote Sales


Skies are Blue Top: I love the color of this, but I am not crazy about shirts with elastic bottom.


Potter's Pot Top: I actually really, really like this.  It's loose, swingy, and comfy but not in a way that I feel like I'm wearing maternity clothes.


Skies are Blue Dress: I can't make up my mind on whether to keep this dress or try to trade it.  It's cute and I like the cut, but light colors and I don't get along very well.


THML Top: I love the buttons down the back, but this beige just isn't right for my skin tone.



Reveal for my second mystery coming soon.
Check out the reveal for the denim mystery bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment