Monday, January 11, 2016

Golden Tote 2016 Denim Mystery Tote Review

The Box: Golden Tote's Denim Mystery Tote
The Price: $60
The Goods: 3 pairs of denim from previous Golden Tote Sales


Celebrity Pink Trouser Jean: These jeans are super soft.  I'm not sure how much wear I'll get out of them, though, because the cut is best for heels, which I don't really get to rock much at the moment.


Just Black Low Rise Skinny Jeans: I love black jeans but the fit of these just wasn't right for me.  They're just a bit too low and a bit too short.


Scarlet Boulevard Yellow Skinny Jeans:  Ughhhh...I am just not a yellow person.  I'm kind of tempted to keep these just because I like how they fit.


So...I thought that the denim tote would be my safest bet, but I forgot how picky I am with jeans.  All of them are *almost* perfect, but fall just short for one reason or another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment