Friday, August 22, 2014

August Nadine West Review


The Box: Nadine West
The Cost: No upfront cost, prices vary per item.
The Goods:  They send you a few jewelry and/or tops and you decide which, if any, to keep and then return the rest.


"Sweet Love in Silver" Bracelet: ($9.99)  I'm so glad that they've sent me silver jewelry for a change!  Bangle style bracelets drive me nuts.  Add a charm to the mix and it is sure to drive me insane. Returned


I was kind of surprised that it fit me.  Usually bangles look massive on my wrist.


 Wrapped in Sparkles Earrings: ($9.99) I have several piercings in my ears so I prefer studs small enough that they don't interfere with each other.  If these had been just a little bit smaller, they would have been a keeper. Returned


Delicate Diamond Necklace: ($14.99)  I went back and forth on this one before finally asking J's opinion.  His first question was "Why are you wearing the letter V?" so...that kind of killed it.  Returned


Story Line Native Print Tank: ($14.89) This tank had mesh panels under the arms and up the back, which I thought was pretty cool.  Unfortunately, it had a very odd fit.  It was too tight across my bust - a problem I very rarely have! Returned


Well...I didn't keep anything yet again.  I do feel like they listened to my feedback - the necklace is much simpler and the jewelry is all silver.  I accidentally forgot to include my feedback sheet when sending this one back, but I might email them.  I'll probably give them another month or so before stopping my shipments altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment